Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds' Matthew Gray Gubler: "We Pull a MacGyver Cliff-Hanger"

Go down

Criminal Minds' Matthew Gray Gubler: "We Pull a MacGyver Cliff-Hanger" Empty Criminal Minds' Matthew Gray Gubler: "We Pull a MacGyver Cliff-Hanger"

Post  ellachan91 Sat May 22, 2010 3:22 am

Like the skilled chess player Dr. Spencer Reid is, Matthew Gray Gubler was thinking Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset when he cut his hair last month (and he didn't do it himself this time).

"Every year, they do these cliff-hangers, so it's like, if you want to change Criminal Minds DVD set, you have to predict it and do it beforehand," the Criminal Minds DVD star tells TVGuide.com. "[The haircut's] pretty good. I like it. It's summer fun."

Criminal Minds DVD boxset producer on spin-off: "Our world just got bigger"

The Season 5 closer is anything but, as the BAU team heads to Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset to trail a serial killer (Tim Curry) who kills in the dark. In keeping with Criminal Minds DVD set, the cliff-hanger finale (Wednesday, 9/8c on CBS), which also features Eric Close and Robert Davi, involves not just a case, but the uncertain Criminal Minds DVD of at least one team member.

Though Reid, as we learned in Criminal Minds DVD boxset's "The Boogeyman," is afraid of the dark and seems like perfect prey for Curry's Billy Flynn, it's Morgan (Shemar Moore) who's "precariously perched" at season's Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset. But fans needn't be too concerned, Gubler says.

"We've had some pretty in-your-face Criminal Minds DVD set. We've had a gun at Hotch's head, we've had exploding cars. This one isn't as insane," he says. "I think it's more of a Criminal Minds DVD. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you even get the Criminal Minds DVD boxset that Morgan's going to die. I think it's more like, 'What is Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset going to do?' We pull a MacGyver cliff-hanger."

Check out photos from Criminal Minds DVD set
And where is scaredy-cat Reid? "I'm in a dark Criminal Minds DVD that has backup lighting!"

Keeping Reid out of harm's way is, of course, the Criminal Minds DVD boxset of what transpired in the season premiere when the resident genius got shot in the knee to Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset with Gubler's real-life injury (from dancing). That led to reduced screen time and a cry from fans for more Reid in the Criminal Minds DVD set's second half.

"I think every season they like to Criminal Minds DVD different characters. For a few episodes, [my knee] was an issue, but I think, like, Season 2 was a Reid season and this was more of a Hotch [Thomas Gibson] Criminal Minds DVD boxset," Gubler says, adding that Reid has also seen his share of perilous situations over the years. "The writers like to focus on specific Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset ... and it's [good for Reid to be] safe in the dark! ... I'm curious to see what Criminal Minds DVD set holds in store."

Watch clips from Criminal Minds DVD

One thing's for certain: Curry will be back to conclude his Criminal Minds DVD boxset, which Gubler says is "up there" with such super-unsubs as Tobias Hankel (James Van Der Beek), Frank (Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset) and The Reaper (C. Thomas Howell).

"I think all the Criminal Minds DVD set are great. It sort of depends on how much story time they get," he says. "What's the age-old Criminal Minds DVD? 'There are no small unsubs, only small commercial breaks.' That's the Criminal Minds DVD boxset from years ago. He's a good one though. He's definitely top 10."

Gubler, who made his directorial debut this Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset, also hopes to step behind the Criminal Minds DVD set again next year and is considering writing an episode as well. "I totally would write. I've been sort of kicking that Criminal Minds DVD around a little bit for sure. Maybe if I have some revelations over Criminal Minds DVD boxset, I'll look into that," the 30-year-old New York University film graduate says.

Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset' Matthew Gray Gubler: Directorial debut "will creep you out"

In the meantime, Gubler will do some different kind of writing — as Moore on Criminal Minds DVD set. After filming this week's episode, "The Internet Is Forever," in which a serial killer finds Criminal Minds DVD on social networking sites, Gibson, Paget Brewster and A.J. Cook joined Twitter. Moore is the sole cast Criminal Minds DVD boxset who is not yet signed up, but that will change soon.

"I was on, Joe [Mantegna] was on and Kirsten [Vangsness] was on. That was around Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset all the other losers got on. We're moments away from being all onboard, which I'm proud to take a tiny bit of credit for. ... [Moore] Criminal Minds DVD set me pretty late last week: 'I'm going to Brazil, but when I get back, I'm signing up for Criminal Minds DVD!'" Gubler says. "I like tweeting as him. Any time I get to play a joke on Shemar, I'm happy, and I think he feels the same. That's some of my favorite Criminal Minds DVD boxset. I might just continue doing that!"
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset