Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good cases and funny

Go down

Good cases and funny Empty Good cases and funny

Post  will56 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 am

the office dvd series is BRILLIANT. And when I'm done watching the office dvd series always leaves me wanting more. Every single comedy I've ever seen has had more dramatic episodes (And now.. a very special Blossom) the office dvd series makes the characters more real. And if they made the office dvd 1-6 be everything you wanted to right now for your quick fix.. they couldn't make anymore of the office dvd 1-6 .I am new to The Office and have been watching the office dvd 1-6 in succession. the office dvd 1-6 has been fun to watch the development of the program and the characters. If you have worked in a corporate environment, you will especially empathize with the office dvd 1-6 .About The Office season 6, really great, as good as all the others. My one complaint is they did not include a "bloober reel" and I love watching those at the end of The Office season 6.
House md dvd box setis one of the best shows on television right now. House md dvd box set has brilliant writing, great stories, and an amazing cast lead by the incredible Hugh Laurie. House md series 6 is fresh, original, and inspired, but House md series 6 is truly brilliant thanks to the incredible acting of Laurie. If you like your doctors warm and cuddly, then House MD dvd boxset series may not be for you. But if you give House MD dvd boxset series 2 episodes, you will be hooked on it like House is hooked on Vicodin. I believe House md series 1-6 dvdto be the best series since The X-files. House md series 1-6 dvd follows the unusual medical situations that a group of doctors have to solve. House md dvd box set has been picking up speed over Season 1. A brilliant House md dvd box set about a cunning yet abrasive doctor who can solve the toughest medical condundrums but can't tie a tie before a date. House md dvd box set was not popular in its infancy, but soon grew to dominate its time slot and make top 10 weekly rankings.
Desperate Housewives 1-6 dvd boxset series is an absolute phenomenon! I remember I saw an advert on Channel 4 over here in England advertising this new show and just from the advert I knew I'd love Desperate Housewives 1-6 dvd boxset series.Desperate Housewives is one of the BEST shows I have seen. Some people I have heard stamp Desperate Housewives season 6 dvdas a Soap...well I cannot comprehend their reasoning because Desperate Housewives series 6 dvd has MUCH more drama and humor and variety than the Soaps on the air now! Desperate Housewives dvd will never replace Sex and the City (which I also love) but it does have perfect timing. I have been needing a show like Desperate Housewives dvd.
Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset's a very colorful show and that definitely comes through beautifully on HD-DVD. One of the great things about a show like Smallville box set series is that the mythology of Smallville box set seriescontinues while offering stand-alone episodes that you can watch at any time. This season really proves that this cult hit improves with age, and Smallville 1-9 dvd boxset series has been improving each season. Smallville 1-9 dvd boxset series was the best in my opinion. It has everything: Love, Heartache, Betrayel, threats of World Domination, the usual. Smallville 1-9 dvd boxset series starts off with a bang, Arrival, Mortal and Hidden.I really like Smallville 1-9 dvd boxset series, and the dvd audio and video quality make Smallville box set series a lot better than watching the standard def broadcast version.the closer 1-5 dvd boxset series is presented in a goofy looking presentation; the closer 1-5 dvd boxset series is presented in widescreen but because its not anamorphic when you watch the closer 1-5 dvd series on a widescreen TV the images are stretched or boxed on the sides, bottom and top.I love the closer 1-5 dvd series because it is both funny and serious at the same time. Brenda Lee has her share of quirks. One of the best shows on television and I almost completely missed it. I had seen previews of the closer dvd but wasn't interested in it all. I only finally watched an epsoide when there was nothing else on it was the Housekeeper's Daughter and I was hooked ever since. I enjoyed the closer dvd from Day 1 and now I can see the closer 1-5 dvd series whenever I want. My husband works nights, so asn't able to see the closer 1-5 dvd series. Since he's been able to watch the DVD, he lovesthe closer dvd .

will56

Back to top Go down