Fast Company Running Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales From the Crypt collection

Go down

Tales From the Crypt collection Empty Tales From the Crypt collection

Post  yourbody Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 am

In a new interview with Women's Health magazine, Evangeline Lilly calls Angelina Jolie "a complete ice queen."

Lilly's remarks are meant to be a compliment, La Femme Nikita dvd box set, as she says she most admires Angelina out of the Hollywood A-list set. "No one knows that woman; she's a complete ice queen, which is perfect, That 70s Show seasons 1-8 dvd box set, The A-Team seasons 1-5, One Tree Hill complete series," she explains. "Why should she be any more? She doesn't owe us anything."
The "Lost" star adds that she has rejected the idea of being a movie star like Angelina, saying producers of the show have commented on it, saying, "They’ve seen that I haven’t picked up on the opportunity to become a big movie star. I think they’re starting to be convinced that I’m not full of s***, The A-Team seasons 1-5, and this is who I really am. My producer Bryan Burk is always like, ‘My God, Cold Case collection, Cold Case dvd set, the opportunities you have!’ It frustrates him that they’ve given me this chance to become the next Angelina Jolie [and I haven’t gone after it]. Sure, I’d love to be her, Cold Case series 1-7, but just the [humanitarian] side.”
In fact, Tales From the Crypt box set, she rejects the idea of being only thought of as an actress. "The show was a rare opportunity but there were ulterior motives," she says. "I knew if I did this for five or six years, Seinfeld dvd set, That 70s Show 1-8 dvd, what it would result in. The good that I have been able to do has been worth the sacrifice. Ultimately, Everybody Loves Raymond seasons 1-9 dvd, acting is not my passion. It’s my day job."

Andromeda dvds
Tales From the Crypt complete box set
That 70s Show complete series
Seinfeld dvd set
One Tree Hill box set 1-7
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia series 1-5
NCIS complete seasons
Underbelly complete box set
Everybody Loves Raymond complete box set
Friends dvd box set
The A-Team box set 1-5
La Femme Nikita complete series